BRANDNEW! Comes with Version 7.1
You do not trust in cloud based e-mail and groupware solutions at all? But, at the other hand, you don't want to spend a fortune
on expensive license, hardware, and maintenance investments?
So, why not give a try to a groupware based on DEFENDO?
It is included in all the standard DEFENDO images, except for "Enterprise-Proxy" and "Enterprise-VPN". Access is provided over a modern, smartphone optimized WEB-GUI.
At an extra charge the Exchange ActiveSync as well as the CardDAV/CalDAV interface might be engaged to connect mail clients
like Outlook or smartphones under iOS or Android, directly with the groupware at DEFENDO (licensing by number of DEFENDO users).
- In general
- Docker-based software container (DEFENDO App)
- Requires data base (gratis DEFENDO App)
- Access via reverse proxy
- Mail stays at DEFENDO's IMAP server and is able to be collected at anytime by a usual mail client
- Categorized by star as well as IMAP label with a coloured mark
- Delegation of accounts ("Send as")
- Mail filter based on sieve (run during email reception)
- Address book
- Any number of address books per user
- Sharing and subscribing of address books with individual assignment of permissions
- Import via vCard- and LDIF-format, export via LDIF-format
- Categorizing of contacts
- Assignment of appointments and tasks
- Send and confirm invitations
- Any number of calenders per user with choice of colour
- Sharing and subscribing of calenders with individual assignment of permissions
- Indication and inquiry of free/busy information
- Categories by coloured markings
- Import and export via ics format